Learn more about Dr. Joseph Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Friedberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Friedberg, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Pleural Neoplasms)
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Sweaty Armpit (Hyperhidrosis)
- Thymus Gland Removal (Thymectomy)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Friedberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph S Friedberg MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Joseph Friedberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Friedberg practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glenside, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.