Sep 17th, 2014

He is a an amazing doctor. He saved my father's life and was kind, smart and receptive to every question my family asked. My father is a very successful businessman and brilliant and sometimes stubborn BUT he knew he was in the best hands with Dr Friedberg and it made all the difference. I can't say enough about this man. Brilliant, skilled AND very, very kind to my entire family. I feel blessed that we met him. we owe him everything.

Lung surgery with easy recuperation. show details Lung surgery with easy recuperation.
Feb 23rd, 2013

I was diagnosed with lung cancer and Dr. Friedberg removed the upper lobe of my right lung. I had read internet posts by patients of other surgeons that described very long and difficult recuperation from this surgery, but Dr. Friedberg was so skillful and minimally invasive that I had no pain after I got home and recovered fully to a very physically active life almost immediately.

Wonderful Care, Great Bedside Manner show details Wonderful Care, Great Bedside Manner
by Citysearch User on May 3rd, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Friedberg and his staff helped me through a very rough medical experience. While other doctors treated my boyfriend, who is my next of k...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com