A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bell is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Bell practice?
Dr. Joseph Bell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blandon, PA and Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.