A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Bell is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph G Bell MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Bell practice?
- Dr. Joseph Bell has 7 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Bell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Pennsburg, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.