Dr. Joseph Gerard Bell MD is male, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Bell, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- St. Luke`s HospitalBethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Bell practice?
Dr. Joseph Bell practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Blandon, PA.
See Bethlehem Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Bell, Dr. Josef Bell