A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ewing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ewing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ewing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Graham Ewing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ewing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ewing practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.