A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ewing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln County Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ewing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Ewing practice?
Dr. Joseph Ewing practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Sunland Park, NM and San Miguel, NM.
See Las Cruces Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Josef Ewing, Dr. Giuseppe Ewing