A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ewing, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ewing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Graham Ewing MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ewing has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Ewing practices Family Medicine near Las Cruces, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Sunland Park, NM.
See Las Cruces Primary Care Doctors.