Dr. Joseph Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0

April 14th, 2011
Dont go
His medical advice was totally reversed from standard treatment for my condition. He did not review medical records. He told me flat out that he would not prescribe me the medicine my previous doctor had prescribed me, even though he had not examined me yet. This guy is a quack, he will not listen to what you say, he has already predetermined what is wrong with you even without an exam. He needs his license pulled period. I agree with what the other people have said, he is just full of himself, which would be fine of he knew what he was talking about, but he does not.

March 26th, 2011
very rude
this is the worst dr I have ever been to. He is terribly rude and thinks he's God. Will never return.

March 17th, 2011
very unprofessional so called Doctor
Dr Lee had me waiting from 11 am to 1 pm he was very rude, mean, didn't let me talk, explain my problems , symptoms. i dont think he knew how to deal with my illness , it was too much for him so he rudely said he was not comfortable with me as his patient, made me cry and he just walked out , hopefully mariposa wont let him treat all the patients that way, even though the nurse apologized for his rudeness i still get anxiety at the thought of going to that office.