Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Obrien Jr
Dr. Joseph Obrien Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camp Lejeune, NC, with another office in Portsmouth, VA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Obrien is affiliated with Naval Medical Center Portsmouth, Chesapeake Regional Medical Center and Sentara Norfolk General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Obrien Jr has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
Dr. Joseph Obrien Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Camp Lejeune, NC.
Dr. David Barrows
Anesthesiology, Pain Management
Camp Lejeune, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Steven Knauer
Camp Lejeune, NC 0 mi20
Dr. Luis Alberto Arce
Anesthesiology, Neurology, Psychiatry
Camp Lejeune, NC 0 mi13