A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Phaneuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Phaneuf, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Phaneuf graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Phaneuf has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerard Phaneuf MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. Phaneuf practice?
- Dr. Joseph Phaneuf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Phaneuf practices Dermatology near Union City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hayward, CA.
See Union City Dermatologists.