Learn more about Dr. Joseph White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph White, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. White has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kings Daughters Hospital
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. White accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph G. White practice?
Dr. Joseph White practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Family Medicine, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Temple, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX.
See Temple Internists, Temple Gastroenterologists, Temple Family Physicians, and Temple Surgeons.