A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaar graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gaar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frazer Gaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Gaar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gaar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.