A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaar
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaar graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Gaar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Frazer Gaar MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Gaar practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gaar has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Orthopedic Surgeons.