A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gaar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaar graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gaar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Opelousas General Health System
- Doctors Hospital of Opelousas
- Opelousas General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph F. Gaar practice?
Dr. Joseph Gaar practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Opelousas, LA.
See Opelousas Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giuseppe Gaar, Dr. Josef Gaar