A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gabis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gabis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabis
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gabis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gabis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Harrison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gabis MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gabis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gabis has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gabis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Martins Ferry, OH.
See Martins Ferry Cardiologists.