A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gabis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gabis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabis
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabis graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Gabis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- Harrison Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gabis MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gabis practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gabis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gabis practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Cadiz, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Martins Ferry, OH.
See Cadiz Cardiologists.