Dr. Joseph Gabriel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

April 25th, 2015
I agree with comments about the staff especially Alex he is very rude!! Now they do a very high level drug test and they test for everything even down to over the counter items so if you have taken anything other than what he gives you the drug testing shows everything and you will be kicked out of his office Oh by the way he charges your insurance company and you have to pay for it and over 200 dollars. Find someone else!

February 2nd, 2015
Beware
I was a patient of Dr. Gabriel for over 3 years. Suddenly, he hired a male office manager and things went downhill FAST! The first time I saw the guy (Alex) he gave me a dirty look. I tried not to let it bother me, but it was clear as time went on, that Alex was calling all the shots...whatever he said, the doctor did. Kinda made me wonder the intimacy of their 'relationship'. After seeing him for over 3 years, and listening to people cry in pain from the 'injection' room, it was enough. I had to BEG for him to add one additional pain pill a day, after staying on the same dose for 3 YEARS! Then he asked me if I was taking them like M&M's! Yeah, one every six hours! Ridiculous. I agree with all of the other reviews, this doctor is uneducated and afraid to do his job. He doesn't care about his patients or thier pain.

January 15th, 2015
terrible staff. i felt the doctor did not care at all. I felt he was always rushed. and I felt he was always just selling procedures. I switched doctors.

May 31st, 2014
Great Doctor
I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Gabriel and his staff. After years of being in pain and being treated for the symptoms, he worked along with a few other doctors I was seeing to get to the cause. He worked with my schedule and allowed me to see him at either office. He was so positive and uplifting which was a plus considering the pain I was in. I respect him and his staff and would recommend him to anyone.

April 16th, 2014
Office Staff
This is the worst experience I have ever had in my life. The staff must be trained to protect the doctor from the patients. I have tried to get an appointment for two weeks without success. They won't even return your call. They have said they will do something and call you, it doesn't happen. I can't even get my medical record from them to go to another doctor. Do not even go here or you will be sorry.

December 18th, 2013
family must of had money. he certainly didn't get his degree with his intelligence.

September 12th, 2013
Poor judgement!
Dr. Gabriel doesn't listen to his patients and his male nurse is as rude as they come. They make decisions on inaccurate information. Anytime someone speaks knowledge or correct information, they get offensive and even hang up the phone on you. They treat you like a criminal instead of a patient with pain. I don't recommend this clinic. Not when your paying and have a choice!

August 14th, 2013
fraud and fake law maker
Dr. Gabriel is nothing more than a drug dealer with serious issues. He gets offended by anyone with knowledge of medicine and has an IQ higher than his own. He makes up laws that he can't produce any documentation for, even though he claims he can. His Hippocratic oath isn't worth the paper it's written on!

April 11th, 2012
Find another doctor
Dr Gabriel's staff is rude, obstinate and indifferent at best. The doctor himself will not call or receive calls from patients as a matter of policy. He was supposed to oversee my pain management after back surgery over the weekend. Instead of being available to effectively coordinate my care, he insisted on doing everything over the phone. I was writing in pain for days until my surgeon took over the following week.

April 11th, 2012
Find another doctor

January 12th, 2012
I have been a patient of Dr. Gabriel's for years now. I referred my father in law & he's also still his patient after 6 years. The weight time is 10 minutes. I get shots in my lower back & he's gental. Ive gotton shots by other pain doctors & it's painful or they rush. Dr. Gabriel will talk to you to ease your mind, ask if your okay. In office visits he actually listens to me. Only thing I dont like is he doesnt take medicaid anymore. Awesome doctor & office staff.

September 25th, 2011
Dr. G is so great! I just wish all my docs had his bedside manner!