Overall Review

3.9

September 28th, 2016
After 3 visits to 3 different dermatologist, Dr. Was able to finally diagnos my condition.

March 17th, 2016
Depends one the day, If the doctor is in a good mood and not rushed the visit is some what enjoyable and you get what you need out of it. The man is very smart and very knowledgeable in dermatology but can come off as Arrogant

March 9th, 2015
Nice Doctor
I saw Dr. G a few times with my kids and he treated them and me in a professional and friendly manner. He has treated my husband the same since he started seeing him for skin cancer. In the past 6 months, I personally seen him for skin cancer and pre-cancer. He has always been kind and gentle. He also has sense of humor. My husband and I will keep going back and recommend him to anyone.

November 8th, 2013
A little follow-up please.
Had outpatient surgery in the office to remove skin cancer. The incision was over an inch long. He did a great job. I had no pain. In the end, he is responsible for the actions of his staff. I have had less done in a Dr.'s office and in my Dentist's office and someone called me the next day to see how I was doing and if I had any question. I never heard a word from Gadzia's office. This guy is really awesome and could make the experience just that much better if he had someone making calls to follow-up.

March 4th, 2011
I think Dr. Gadzia is AWESOME! he took the time to explain my condition, he was very understanding and concerned about my health. I had seen other dermatologist in town, and Dr. Gadzia is hands down the best!