A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gaeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaeta
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gaeta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gaeta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaeta graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gaeta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Gaeta MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Gaeta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gaeta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gaeta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.