A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gaeta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaeta
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaeta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gaeta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaeta graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Gaeta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph R Gaeta MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph R. Gaeta practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gaeta has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gaeta practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Cardiologists.