A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Galassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Galassi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galassi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Galassi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Galassi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Galassi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Galassi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Galassi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.