A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Galassi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Galassi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galassi
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Galassi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Galassi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Galassi graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Galassi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph W Galassi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Galassi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Galassi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Galassi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Anesthesiologists and Allentown Pain Management Doctors.