Dr. Joseph Galate MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2015
Great experience. He found what was wrong when no one else could. Very smart guy. I was sent to him for a second opinion, and he covered all the bases. He went to extra effort to talk with radiologists who'd done my MRIs 2 months prior to confirm his diagnoses.

March 22nd, 2012
Don't waste your time
Cause he won't waste his time for you. He doesn't help you. If you're in pain , do yourself a favor, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

May 23rd, 2011
worst nightmare
he shouldnt even have dr in his name... he told me because i had a lawyer he wasnt treating me anymore and i guess he didnt kno i recorded my appointments .. he didnt help me and just told me my lawyer was gona handle it .. but his reports said there was nothing wrong with me . so why am i disabled now and cant even go to the store without being in a wheel chair? his nurses lied and said i was harassing them to get refills on my meds and were telling me they werent going to refil some med that i never was perscribed ... in my opinion this man should not even be allowed to work on farm animals... and yes i recorded my visits .. im ks your allowed to record yourself ... im in the prosess of going to another doctor that will fix my issue and i may even be able to return to work .. its sad what money does to peoples lives

March 4th, 2011
He found the problem and treating it-so happy to be getting pain relief!
I've been to three different doctors with no success in diagnosing horrible pain in my hip. Dr. Galate has finally helped me figure out what it is and working on a treatment. He listened to what I said, took x-rays, MRI, AND had me go to a physical therapist who evaluated me and sent him a report. He is the first doctor who didn't "assume" what it was and give me a steroid shot that wears off in a couple of weeks. He is vey precise, his bedside manner is business like , not folksy. His staff is courteous and professional. I am so happy from getting pain relieved and a solution I wanted to find a place to do a review-so here it is.