A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Galichia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Galichia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galichia
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Galichia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Galichia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galichia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galichia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Galichia MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Galichia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Galichia has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Galichia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.