Learn more about Dr. Joseph Galichia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Galichia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Galichia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Galichia graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Galichia has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Via Christi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Galichia MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Galichia practice?
- Dr. Joseph Galichia has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Galichia practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Winfield, KS and Derby, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.