A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gall
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gall Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gall graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gall has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- Frick Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph A Gall MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph A. Gall practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gall has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gall practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Greensburg, PA.
See Greensburg Internists, Greensburg Hematologists, and Greensburg Oncologists.