A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gallagher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gallagher is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gallagher, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallagher graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gallagher has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Thomas Gallagher MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Gallagher practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gallagher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gallagher practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ocoee, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.