Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joseph Galles Jr
Dr. Joseph Galles Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Des Moines, IA, with other offices in Des Moines, IA and Pella, IA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Galles is affiliated with Pella Regional Health Center, UnityPoint Health Des Moines Iowa Lutheran Hospital and Mercy Medical Center. Dr. Galles has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Joseph Galles Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Joseph Galles Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Des Moines, IA.
Dr. Chinedu Nwosa
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Des Moines, IA 0 mi12
Dr. Kamaldeen Aderibigbe
Trauma Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency
Des Moines, IA 0 mi4
Dr. Mark Matthes
Des Moines, IA 0 mi25