Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Kevin T on Oct 31st, 2013

I cannot recommend Joe Galles, Jr highly enough. First surgeon told me I needed amputation on one leg and surgical repair on the other. I walk now (on the legs God gave me) because of this guy. Argued on my behalf with work comp insurance. Takes the time needed with patients.

Four compartment release on both legs for compartment syndrome show details Four compartment release on both legs for compartment syndrome
by Nicki Briggs on May 16th, 2013

Dr. Galles is awesome, he explained what the pressure testing would be like (not fun)and surgery went well. I am glad I decided to both legs at the same time. recovery is going well.

Dr. Joe Galles show details Dr. Joe Galles
Nov 20th, 2012

I had surgery on my left foot about two years ago and am scheduled to have my right foot done in January, 2013. Dr. Galles did an amazing job removing the arthritis and fusing the bones on the first surgery, and I truly anticipate the same excellent results for the right foot. I found him to be just awesome. Complete explantation. Answered all my questions in a manner I could understand. I think he is just the best!!!

Dec 16th, 2011

A top physician in all respects. He is very empathetic and precise in his explanations regarding all aspects of a patient's problem. He allows the patient full participation in the treatment plan. What a great person as well as physician!

excellent surgeon show details excellent surgeon
Jul 19th, 2011

Great surgeon. Recently had surgeryon my ankle and he did a great job came out of surgery virtually pain free. Great work!! Will never switch surgeon or doctor. Highly recommended

Dec 28th, 2010

Dr. Galles very professional. Took time to explain diagnosis and treatment/future care.

by New patient--M on Sep 24th, 2009

Seems very nice. In a bit too much of a rush, though I totally understand he has many patients.

Apr 15th, 2009

dr joe galles is great doctor and I gave him 4 stars

by Ken Haney on Jan 29th, 2009

The most informative doctor I have ever been to. He talks to you like a normal person, not someone that is better than you because he is a doctor. I feel very lucky to have had him as my surgeon.