A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gallo, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Gallo MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gallo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Gallo practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.