A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gallo
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gallo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gallo, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gallo graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Gallo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Gallo MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Gallo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gallo practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.