A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gambone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gambone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gambone, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gambone graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Charles Gambone DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph C. Gambone practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gambone has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gambone practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.