Dr. Joseph Garry MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Minneapolis, MN

3.8

June 4th, 2015
physician treated by this outstanding physician saved my life
This physician saved my life by completing a MMSE...mini mental status exam on me ,when I was seen by him following a very serious motor vehicle accident. Based on the results, he referred me to a TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY CLINIC in North Carolina for evaluation. NONE of the treating PHYSICIANS AT TWO HOSPITALS where I was admitted (medical bills in the thousands of dollars), following my accident, ever did any such exam. I think Dr. Garry is the best SPORTS MEDICINE PHYSICIAN in the United States. Not only does he listen to his patients, but follows through with their care. He has saved many lives and confirmed diagnosis of patients, that other physicians could not figure out. He is an expert in promoting further medical research, has outstanding talent when it comes to writing grant proposals to support medical advancement. He is a great educator and it has been a privilege to have trained under his jurisdiction and first hand as a patient. His referral to get shoulder reconstruction saved my life and golf game. Wish I could do more for him, too. God Bless you.

January 5th, 2009
Physician
As a physician I would continue to travel to see Dr. Garry and send my patients and family to him as well.