A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gattuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gattuso is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gattuso
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Gattuso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gattuso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattuso graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gattuso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Gattuso MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Gattuso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gattuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gattuso practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.