A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gattuso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gattuso is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gattuso
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gattuso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gattuso graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Gattuso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- Altoona Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph William Gattuso MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Joseph W. Gattuso practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gattuso has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gattuso practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.