Gynecologist & Urogynecologist
8340 Collier Blvd
Ste 301
Naples, FL 34114
239-348-4098
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jun 14th, 2014

Everyone treats you like family. It could not be any better care anywhere!!

Mar 26th, 2014

The staff and the Doctor were very professional and friendly.

Jan 26th, 2014

Dr. Gauta has made me feel so much better through having the necessary female surgery. I am doing pretty good and following all instructions. I appreciate the time Dr. Gauta took to explain what type of surgery I was going to have and what was going to happen with my body,as far as healing etc.. The staff is nice, but it took a little time to know what each person does and who you should leave a message for when there is a question that needs to be answered. At first my telephone calls took a few days to answer, but now my telephone calls are answered by the end of the day. Over all the staff is very nice and tries very hard to get the answers I need and appointments quickly made as i need them.

Dec 16th, 2013

Very happy with Dr Gauta!!!

Nov 26th, 2013

Always a pleasant experience no matter what I am here for! Staff has consistently been professional and considerate. Would, have and will continue to highly recommend to my woman family and friends.

Nov 7th, 2013

Outstanding...LMS

by D.E.E. on Sep 26th, 2013

Thorough explanation, so far so good. //DEE

Sep 7th, 2013

I felt very comfortable throughout any procedures performed in this office. I feel Dr. Gauta completed a thorough evaluation and is concerned to get to the final analysis of my medical needs.

by L.U. on Aug 22nd, 2013

Excellent doctor-patient relationship. LU

|  Amazing Doctor  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2013

After going to several doctors, Dr. Gauta was the only doctor who found what my problem was and fixed it. I finally have my life back with no more pain. This doctor is amazing. He takes his time with you and listens to your concerns. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dr. Gauta for all your help!

Aug 3rd, 2013

Very informative and easy to talk to. Timely appt.

by Bret Y. on Jul 17th, 2013

Great demeanor! Made me very comfortable. Provided concise, easy to understand information. Bret Y.

by S.M. on Jul 1st, 2013

Proffesional and compasionate, I highly recommend Dr. Guata and his team! SM

|  Relief at last...  |  show details
by F.M. on Jun 13th, 2013

Dr. Gauta found and removed an abdominal cyst that 6 different NYC doctors could not diagnose. I no longer need to compress my abdomen with my hand for the pain when I walk.

May 22nd, 2013

Excellent. Robbie R.

Apr 24th, 2013

Very professional and makes you feel comfortable.

by D.E.R. on Apr 6th, 2013

Great manner with old ladies with problems. Excellent experience. Now a patient for life.

by K.P. on Mar 21st, 2013

Very helpfull, explained everything with all options and made me so comfortable in making decision . I am glad we found him .

by Reece L. on Mar 5th, 2013

Wonderful doctor and staff

Feb 21st, 2013

A caring and professional office

by Payton D. on Feb 19th, 2013

Liked his openness and explanation of options. Payton D.

Feb 1st, 2013

Awesome!!! Kassandra

Sep 2nd, 2012

Dr Gauta and all of his staff are always pleasant, they never make you feel rushed, and treat you with respect and caring. MLN, Naples, FL

Aug 12th, 2012

Dr. Gauta was very thorough and gave me an explanation of my problem and the various options available to me so I could make an informed decision about treatment. I would highly reccomend him. SMD, Naples, FL

Jul 24th, 2012

Dr. Gauta is very helpful, understanding and professional. - TG, Naples, FL

Jul 5th, 2012

Very comfortable with the whole office. Everyone at Dr. Gauta's knows what they are doing. Great place. Jordyn M., Naples, FL

Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. Gauta is very friendly and helped to relieve my embarassment. -- Barbara Mack, Naples, FL

Jun 14th, 2012

I had a terrible onset of pelvic pain and was able to see Dr. Gauta that same afternoon. He spent so much time with me commenting on potential problems and putting me at ease. Relocating to Naples Florida, I was worried about finding a new Uro-gynocologist and I am So glad I found him!

Feb 29th, 2012

I am highly recommending Dr Guata to all my friends. -- Stacy H., Immokalee, FL

Feb 24th, 2012

When I asked any of my doctors who to go to, they all said Dr Gauta. I think he is the doctor that the other doctors go to. I am very pleased with my care. Very thorough. Lee A., Naples, FL

|  Pelvic Pain  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I love Dr. Gauta! I never wrote about anyone on the internet before but I have to tell about my experience with Dr. Gauta. I suffered from pelvic pain for years. I was patient with my other doctor for years, but she couldn't cure my pain. One of my friends told me about Dr. Gauta and how he is doing the latest, advanced treatments. He really took the time to listen to me and is so great to deal with. I had a minor, outpatient surgery last year with Dr. Gauta and I feel like a new person. Go to Dr. Gauta, and don't waste your time any where else.

May 12th, 2011

I came to Dr. Gauta after going to two other doctors for my incontinence problem. I was ready to give up. Dr. Gauta was so knowledgeable and cured a problem I thought I was just going to have to live with.

Mar 2nd, 2010

Dr Gauta made me feel so comfortable. I felt like he really understood my problem. I am now feeling better than I have in years. i would highly recommend him.

|  Even In an Emergency Dr. Gauta and staff were awesome!  |  show details
by Denise on Jan 24th, 2010

I ended up in emergency surgery and Dr. Gauta and his staff did an awesome job getting things all coordinated and ease of all the situaqtions.

Sep 14th, 2009

I have had a problem with my bladder for years and I thought it was something I was just going to have to live with. Dr. Gauta was so understanding and with his treatment my life has so much improved.

May 21st, 2009

Dr. Gauta is an excellent Dr. He has been my OB-CYN for over 6 years and I hope to keep him until he retires.