A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Genovese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Genovese is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Genovese, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Genovese graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Genovese has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph J Genovese MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Genovese practice?
- Dr. Joseph Genovese has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Genovese practices Gastroenterology near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Gastroenterologists.