Dr. Joseph George Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph George?

October 27th, 2015

Great doctor

Kind and very professional Doctor!

August 6th, 2014

Mr

In 2010 i was admitted into St lukes hospital for what i thought was heartburn . Dr George was the attending cardiologist and sent me for a angiogram. I was released the next day and told that there were no blockages. His exact words to me were,"the chances of you having a Heart attack were nil"! He told me i had gerd.In 2013, after having my lifeinsurance premium increase because of the test, i went back to see him and, Dr B.Ahmed Hadid, the Dr.who administered the test. They then gave me a stress test,, which i passed, and then told me that the Bottom of my heart is slugish. That i might have had a heart attack back In 2013. So i asked, "when were you going to tell me"! In the three Ensuing years i've shovelled snow , went the the gym, jogged and all Sorts of activity that i might not have done if i thought i had had a heart Attack! They became defensive and could sense my anger and shock! I would not reccommend their services, period!

June 5th, 2017