A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gerardi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gerardi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gerardi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerardi graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gerardi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Seton Health System - St. Mary's Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gerardi MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Gerardi practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gerardi has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gerardi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Obstetricians & Gynecologists.