A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Geskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geskey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Geskey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Geskey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Geskey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Geskey DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Geskey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Geskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Geskey practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.