A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Geskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Geskey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Geskey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Geskey has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geskey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 5 plans