A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Geskey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geskey
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geskey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Geskey, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Geskey graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Geskey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Of Nelsonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Michael Geskey DO is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph M. Geskey practice?
- Dr. Joseph Geskey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Geskey practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Internists and Columbus Pediatricians.