A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gesmundo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gesmundo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gesmundo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gesmundo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesmundo graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gesmundo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Gesmundo MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Gesmundo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gesmundo has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gesmundo practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Pediatricians.