A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ghansah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Ghansah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Ghansah, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghansah graduated from Karl Marx University, Leipzig.
Dr. Ghansah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Nana Ghansah MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph N. Ghansah practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ghansah has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ghansah practices Anesthesiology near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Anesthesiologists.