A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giangiacomo
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giangiacomo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiacomo graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Giangiacomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists, Columbia Pediatricians, and Columbia Nephrologists.