A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giangiacomo graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Giangiacomo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo practice?
- Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Giangiacomo practices Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Nephrology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists, Columbia Pediatricians, and Columbia Nephrologists.