A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Giannola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Giannola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Giannola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannola graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Giannola has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans