Dr. Joseph Gigante Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gigante?

January 5th, 2015

Dr. Gigante

Very good group. Very good doctor. Real down to earth. Will even recommend against a procedure and tell you why instead of just a "rubber stamp" GP. He's great!

December 19th, 2013

upsetting visit with Dr. Gigante

I have been using the office in west babylon for about 11years. Never have i had a worse experience with Dr. GIGANTE. I went in for a tonsil infection to the point where i almost couldnt breathe. I was seen by nurse who spent more time with me the the dr did. He came in for maximum 5minutes and perscribed a amoxicilon. Didnt ask me any questions or anything. Two days later i woke up and couldnt breathe and in excrusiating pain. Went back to dr unannounced. They saw me so quick and i saw Dr Beil. She was amazing and did everything right. She cared for me and sent me to where i needed to go to feel better. Found out later that day that Dr. GIGANTE perscribed me a medicine for a child. Needless to say im a 28 yr old male and about 220 lbs. What was that suppose to do for me?!. I needed to write this because i was really upset because i had to spend more money on medicine and visit that could of been eliminated. Especially around the holidays. I will not be seeing hin ever again.

July 31st, 2012

GP over charging

I find it very alarming first of all to be herded in a DR's office. 10 with the same appt. time. I have never been called into the office without having to wait at least 40 minutes to and hour. but what I reaally find disappointing is that I give them my insurance and my secondary insurance to cover the cost of an office visit which by the way is 125.00 to walk in I was told and anything else is extra. I only had paperwork filled out from my chart. They charged my insurance company 175.00 between the two they were paid to be exact 138.94 and still had the nerve to bill me 20.00. TO fill out paperwork? I am removing my medical records from that practice and moving on. HIGHWAY ROBBERY. I'm only sorry that I did not pay attention sooner.

June 20th, 2017