Dr. Joseph Giglia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Giglia?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 19th, 2013

Lovely experiance

I have seen Dr Giglia multiple times and I can't begin to describe my experiance. From the phone call to schedule to the check out process, absolutely GREAT! Mandy who is in his office is absolutely a joy. Always professional and ALWAYS has a smile on her face (which means a lot to some of us old folks). She is fast with return calls and is always willing to listen. She makes me feel like I amthe only patient she has, which is not true. I have never had an experiance like that at any other office. Dr Giglia has always been good to me and I will never forget what he has done for me. He is an awesome doctor.

August 21st, 2016