A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gilhooly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Gilhooly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhooly graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Gilhooly has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gilhooly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph T. Gilhooly practice?
Dr. Joseph Gilhooly practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians.