Joseph P Gill MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 2nd, 2016
Dr. Gill-Poor Visit
I paid a visit to the ER today due to continuous pain in the back left side of my head since Sunday. Dr. Gill comes in, "I thought I was coming in to visit someone with a migraine", making me feel my pain wasn't important or ER worthy. My hope was given the continuous pain, taking ibuprofen and Tylenol since Sunday, that possibly I'd be provided with a scan to confirm nothing serious and diagnosis the true problem. Instead, he listened to my chest, checked my reflexes in my knees, and touched the base of my head, "let me review your chart and I'll be back in a bit", less than 10 mins, later, you don't have this, you don't have this, it's likely musculoskeletal and I don't have a magical pill or cure for that...so keep doing what you're doing and if it's not better in five days, follow up with your PCP and maybe he can schedule you for PT...By the time he finished with me, I hadn't been registered yet as a patient. The account rep came in, registered me, charged me $200, the nurse came in gave me my discharge papers and I left feeling pretty low on the totem pole of how he made me feel. We're taught listen to your body, and I did for four days and decided the ER visit would be the way to go...not this time I'm afraid. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Gill for my MD and certainly not to attend those folks in an ER who truly would like to see someone who actually gives them time of day. Very poor service from the Dr...the staff however, the hospital were great!