A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Ginejko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginejko graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Ginejko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
- Adventist Health/Hanford Community Medical Center
- Madera Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph John Ginejko DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph J. Ginejko practice?
- Dr. Joseph Ginejko has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Ginejko practices Emergency Medicine near Hanford, CA.
See Hanford Emergency Physicians.