A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gjolaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gjolaj, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- cervical spine injury
- cervical spine surgery
- herniated disc
- lumbar microdiscectomy
- lumbar spine injury
- minimally invasive surgery
- spinal stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjolaj graduated from George Washington University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Pashko Gjolaj MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 3 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Gjolaj practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gjolaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gjolaj practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.