A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gjolaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gjolaj, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gjolaj
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Gjolaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjolaj graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Gjolaj MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Gjolaj practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gjolaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gjolaj practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.