A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Gjolaj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Gjolaj, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gjolaj
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gjolaj Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gjolaj graduated from George Washington University. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph P Gjolaj MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Gjolaj practice?
- Dr. Joseph Gjolaj has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Gjolaj practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons and Miami Surgeons.