Dr. Joseph Gjolaj Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gjolaj?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Gjolaj?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 29th, 2017

Highly qualified and compassionate

Gives direct and honest advice in a compassionate manner. He does not sugar coat but is thorough and detailed. He was extremely prepared for my visit and had clearly looked over my records and MRI and CT images in advance. He explained using non medical jargon and is down to earth.

March 2nd, 2016

The best doctor I have ever met

I experienced a level of care that I have never seen before in a doctor. He spent 45 minutes talking to me and explaining each facet of my condition. He explained in thorough detail all of the options that I have and made sure that I understood each point we were discussing. I truly felt that he cared about what happens to me and wants to make sure that I reach the best possible outcome. I am grateful to be his patient. Also, the facility is flawless and all of the nurses and staff are very nice

April 24th, 2015

I was super impressed by how clearly he explained my condition and possible treatments. He took the time and made me feel like he really cared. Just as importantly, his associates and staff couldn't have been nicer or more informative.

May 1st, 2014

Excellent Surgeon - Highly Recommended

Dr. Gjolaj came highly recommended to me, and I am very thankful to have chosen him as my surgeon. Dr. Gjolaj did not push surgery on me, rather, he made sure that I had all of the knowledge that I needed to make an educated decision based on my symptoms and options. Whether it is in person or on the telephone, in his office, pre-op, or post-op, I never feel like Dr. Gjolaj is in a rush. He always makes me feel like I am a priority and makes sure that I have a full understanding of everything he says. His staff is also extremely courteous and helpful, which has been very comforting during my recovery. Thanks Dr. Gjolaj!

November 14th, 2013

Exceptional Appointment

Dr. Gjolaj is an exceptionally patient, bright, professional practitioner. He went over all of my MRIs and X-rays in detail w me so that I was able to understand the issues I had. He then laid out the choices that I had for treatment. He spent over an hour with me and I was blown away by his care and concern. He is far from a "knife happy" back surgeon. And this was by far the BEST specialist I have ever seen!

September 19th, 2017