Dr. Joseph Glazier MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Mishawaka, IN

• Good
  • Bad

May 18th, 2016
A Doctor that actually cares.
Some of these horrible reviews on Dr. Glazier make me laugh. I can tell you first hand that this doctor does NOT hand out medications! This man is an acquired taste. When I first met him I didn't really know how to take him. When he started giving me procedures I think he knew I was scared and started telling jokes. And for the record, he needs more material because some of the jokes he tells are so dumb that they are funny. If you want drugs from this doctor, it's not going to happen! Especially know with our right to pain management being taken away from us, but if you want a doctor that will do all he can to get to the root of your problem, then this is your man. I'm convinced that I'll never find another doctor like him again. If it weren't for this man I'd probably be dead. I mean seriously, how much pain can one person stand? Ibuprofen and a heating pad don't cut it for me and I've tried many, many times. This doctor saved me and quite frankly I fear what will happen to me when he's gone.

April 12th, 2016
They are all so nice and helpfull

March 7th, 2016
Where is the real doctor of this clinic?
1.Gives patients medicine in lobby 2.Doesn't wear name tags 3.Doesn't greet people or ask for help 4.Discloses social security info over phone instead of last four 5.Has ramp but no assistance out the door, before or after visit. 6.Note says after epidural you are supposed to be wheeled out and patient was walked instead of wheeled out. 7. Doesn't call patients based on appointment time. 8. Two patients before patient i had knowledge of appointment time. 9. Doesn't always specify name when you call office. This is not the man that worked on my dad, the guy who worked on my dad was named gary?!?!?!

December 21st, 2015
A caring doctor
I've been with Doctor Glazier for 6 years. This man cares about his patients and the ailments they suffer from. If not for this man, I would most likely not be walking. Doctor Glazier has given me back some semblance of a life and I'll never find another doctor like him again. Too many doctors only care about the money and Doctor Glazier is not one of them.

June 2nd, 2015
All he wants is expensive injections and doesn't care if you have the money or not and you are just a number to him

November 27th, 2013
Make's Pain WORSE ... !!!
I Have Been A Patient Of Doctor Glazier For Over 5 Years Now. The First Thing He Did Was Inject Me With Those Shot's That Made My Pain Even More Worse. So He Put Me On Higher Doses Of Medicine And Sent Me For Tests. And ALL my Tests Proved That I Had Something Wrong With Me Like Tumors In My Foot, Back Spurs, ETC. The Only Reason I Went To Him Is Because I Had A Seizure And Fell And Broke My Shoulder. But At The Same Time I Was Having So Much Feet Pain Due To A Tumor I NEEDED Help. At First Was The Shots And He WANTED To Do The Back Stimulator And I COULD NOT Have That Because I Have Heart Failure And Seizures. So After A Few Years The Pain Medicine Was WAY HIGH He Had Me On And I Told Him Last Week I Needed Off One Because I Had Became Addittited To It. Doctor Glazier WOULD NOT Help Me, He Just Told Me To Wait 2 Weeks Till My Next Appointment. I EVEN Called My Seizure Doctor This And I'm Supposed To Call Glazier EVERYDAY Or Even Write Him A Letter Because If I DON'T GET HELP, I'm Back To Having Seizure AGAIN. Now What I DON'T GET Is Why These PAIN CLINICS Can Put You On This Medicine And Get You Hooked But They WILL NOT Help You Get Off These Meds ? My Advice To ANYONE, DON'T GO TO GLAZIER. If You Do The Shots HE WILL Give You ANY MED You Want But There Are 2 Prices To Pay. ADDICTION, And These Shots WILL MAKE YOUR PAIN WORSE

November 26th, 2013
GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK!
I have been seeing Dr. Glazier for almost 10 years. In that time, he has ALWAYS treated me with kindness and compassion and displays a caring yet concerned attitude toward my chronic back pain. At times, the in office wait is long, but for me to be living a happy, pain-free life, I'll take a long office visit ANY day! I appreciate his wife as she assists me with billing my insurance and offers me a doable payment plan for what my insurance does not cover. Any time I've called, he has always gotten me in even if it meant driving from Marion to South Bend! God bless this doctor and his wife! He has given me my life back!

July 22nd, 2013
I found the doctor to be slightly off beat , I was trying to explain how my back felt and he walked out of the room I never went back !!!!! also his wife who was the office manager was a real dingbat if I ever saw one she had no business even being there

July 15th, 2013
Dr. Glazier is great. The staff was kind and courteous. His nurse was awesome. She was nice and compassionate. He was straight and to the point and that's what I like. So if you are looking for just medication this is not the doctor.

August 10th, 2012
Best Dr ever he cares and is protective I have seen him for 12 years I am an RN he has literslly saved my csreer and my life

August 8th, 2012
Worst help ever!
I have always been to doctors and took a chance on someone in marion. He was the worst doctor I have ever saw. I would not revommend him to ANYONE. I recommend indy doctors or kokomo any outside of marion. Dr. Glazier would not look at me or my mom at all and would cut us off mid sentence. He also proceeded to tell us he reads many articles and procedures online and thats how he learns. After that there was no way I was gonna continue seeing him. His lisence on the wall also expired. I suggest cut your loses and see a out of city doctor. Someone with expierence.

February 23rd, 2011
Dr. Glazier was very indifferent and rude.
Dr. Glazier was very indifferent towards me and when his treatment did not work he gave up and left me in a severe head pain and told me I'd have to wait for my appointment with my Neurologist in 2 months with no treatment for pain in the meantime. This, after assuring me he would proceed with several further procedures if the 1st didn't work and that he would adjust the pain medication, which was ineffective, in the meantime. When the 1st procedure failed he gave up on me and refused to treat me any further. I was dumbfounded.