A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Glenmullen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Glenmullen is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glenmullen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glenmullen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Glenmullen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenmullen graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Glenmullen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harvard University Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Peter Glenmullen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joseph P. Glenmullen practice?
- Dr. Joseph Glenmullen has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Glenmullen practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.