A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Glenn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Glenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Glenn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Orem Community Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Joseph Glenn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. C J. Glenn practice?
- Dr. C Glenn has 2 office locations.
- Dr. C Glenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .