A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Glenn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Glenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Glenn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glenn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. C J. Glenn practice?
Dr. C Glenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.