A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clair Glenn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Clair Glenn, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Clair Glenn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Glenn graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Glenn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clair Joseph Glenn MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Clair J. Glenn practice?
- Dr. Clair Glenn has 1 office location.
Dr. Clair Glenn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.