Dr. Joseph Samuel Goetz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Goetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Goetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Goetz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goetz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goetz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goetz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joseph S. Goetz practice?
Dr. Joseph Goetz practices Ophthalmology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Trauma Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnie, TX and Port Arthur, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists, Houston Family Physicians, Houston Internists, and Houston Surgeons.