Dr. Joseph Goin MD, MBBS Patient Reviews

March 27th, 2017
Lies and OverCharged.

March 27th, 2017
Lies and OverCharged.
My Wife and I scheduled an annual checkup with the doctor,Joseph E Goin, MD. Our visit took 10 minutes total, there were no tests or physical examination, there was nothing to treat or diagnose. We each had Rx to refill for our chronic conditions, no changes were made to the dosage. We were charged over $200 each for the 10 minute visit. The doctor even left the room to take a personal phone call from his wife and left us with the female doctor in training who was shadowing him. I called the billing department and was told that the act of refilling a prescription incurred a $200 additional charge that would not have existed if we did not get our Rx filled. I was told at the end of the visit that there was no copay as this was included as our annual checkup. Calvery medical center collected over $400 for an office visit lasting less than 10 minutes, does that seem like a reasonible charge for no treatment, diagnosis or testing?

April 25th, 2014
didnt get to meet the doctor
the staff at the front desk are nice but the doctor" I do not know her name but she was a young black woman " just kept asking what i wanted her to do about how i was feeling... your the doctor I am not how should i know? then after she was no help at all and suggested i see a different doc in the same building i was denied seeing the doctor instead dr. Goin just sent a prescription out for me , i was there for a titer count , when the script came out the nurse told me to get some paper work together, bring it by and she would call me so i did and i waited 4 days and called her back then she said she was busy and would look at it that afternoon and call me back 2 days later still nothing , it is like the nurses decide rather or not you are worthy to see a doctor and the nurse by the name Tammy Wares or Wanes or something like that her writing is hard to decipher none the less i think the Dr. Goin is probably a good doctor but good luck getting past his bulldog to see him she really does act like she is his secret service or something

June 5th, 2013
Wow.
My past few visits have really impressed me. They are really improving. Highly recommend. I'm not sure what changes have been made but keep up the good work. Finally people that are personable.

January 22nd, 2016