A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Goldberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goldberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph H Goldberger MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph H. Goldberger practice?
- Dr. Joseph Goldberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Joseph Goldberger practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.