Pediatricians
226 S Woods Mill Rd
Ste 32W
Chesterfield, MO 63017
314-576-1616
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Brian Gelber on Jun 6th, 2013

I have known Dr. Joe for well over 35 years and he has taken care of both my kids since they were born. He is a very kind, gentle man that has a great way of talking to kids. He always has given my family the best care and service. He is also an extremely bright individual and has a wonderful personality.

|  Caring, Compassinate, excellant Diagnostition  |  show details
Mar 17th, 2012

Being an RN and working with many doctors, I can say that I have never met a physician that exceeds beyond Dr. Joe Goldenberg, even across all specialties.I have 3 children and trust him beyond measure. He is thorough and knowledgable. Does not rush, and answers all questions/concerns. He returns all calls himself (rare these days) very quickly. I wish he saw adults too, as I would choose him for myself as well.

|  Denise Fogarty/ parent  |  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Goldenberg has been our pediatrician since 1994, we didn't start with him but wish we would have. He has been very aggressive in his diagnosis without going overboard. He actually is credited with saving my friend's son's life. I would highly recommend Dr. Joe and the entire Pediatric Assoc. team !!

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Oct 27th, 2010

Dr Joe has been my kid's pediatrician from day one. He has been very accurate in his diagnosis and always gave us the best guidance. He is the Best pediatrician and I recommend him.

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2010

He is a great doctor...and my kids love him. He has never steered us wrong. The office is great...very efficient.

|  Best Pediatrician!!  |  show details
Jun 24th, 2010

Dr. Joe is the best! We trust him completely with our children's health. Highly recommend!