A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldschmidt graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldschmidt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt practice?
- Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Joseph Goldschmidt practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Internists and Drexel Hill Geriatric Doctors.