Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Very Disappointed show details Very Disappointed
by Khaled M on Dec 21st, 2015

I called this doctor office to schedule an appointment back in November 2015 I was told that I have to wait 1 months and they scheduled me on December 24th 2015 then a week before my appointment I got a call from this doctor office that they have to reschedule me because the doctor had some kind of emergency, my new appointment was December 28th 2015 then I got another call on December 21st that they need to reschedule my appointment again because the doctor needs to do at surgery on that day can you believe that the doctor cares only about the surgeries and the money is , and totally ignored the patient appointments to me thats disrespect. I told the lady over the phone to forget about it.

VERY CARING DOCTOR show details VERY CARING DOCTOR
by William f lake Jr on Dec 13th, 2015

DR GORDAN called me after my surgery on friday.He called me on Sunday morning and asked me how I was doing.This ment alot to me.He has the best bed side manor I have ever experienced with a doctor.

Feb 13th, 2015

Dr Gordon is an amazing man. Very sweet excellant bed side manner.

Wonderful hands show details Wonderful hands
by Kate Kaplan on Apr 25th, 2014

He made my Gallbladder removal a cinch! Thank goodness!

MOST EXCELLENT SURGEON show details MOST EXCELLENT SURGEON
by Joan S. Lipman on May 28th, 2013

HAVE HAD 2 SURGERIES WITH DR. j. GORDON. WAS VERY FRIGHTENED WITH A DIAGNOSIS OF NON HODGKINS LYMPHOMA. FIRST WAS BIOPSY, SECOND , REMOVAL OF LUMP IN BREAST(LYMPHOMA) NOT CANCER. IT IS SEVERAL YEARS SINCE SURGERY. NO FURTHER RETURN OF DISEASE. THIS MAN, IS TENDER, CARING AND A FINE SURGEON. ALL FOLLOW UPS CAREFULLY DONE, AS TO NOTICES OF MAMMOGRAMS AND BREAST CHECKS, AND BODY CHECKS FOR LYMPH NODES. HAVE SENT MANY FRIENDS TO HIM. HE IS GREATLY RESPECTED AND LOVED BY ALL HIS PATIENTS, AND STAFF.

A great doctor show details A great doctor
Aug 28th, 2012

I found Dr. Gorden has a wonderful bedside manner, easy to talk to. He spent a lot of time talking with me and was great about giving me my options. I would highly recommend Dr. Gorden.

Terrific MD -- a keeper show details Terrific MD -- a keeper
Apr 19th, 2011

The best. A compassionate doctor -- caring and expertise are unsurpassed in my view, which is specifically in the area of breast abnormalities/cancer. Excels with patient interaction and communication: especially notable in today's typical healthcare system where time and relationship with the patient by a physician is fleeting at best. Highest recommendation.

Feb 11th, 2009

Excellent surgeon however his office staff leaves a lot to be desired, putting off calls as nothing after surgey, etc.I would certainly use him again if need be and I would expect a lot less of his office staff since my experience. I expected the same care and attention by staff as I receive from my Internist.