Surgical Specialist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wonderful hands  |  show details
by Kate Kaplan on Apr 25th, 2014

He made my Gallbladder removal a cinch! Thank goodness!

|  MOST EXCELLENT SURGEON  |  show details
by Joan S. Lipman on May 28th, 2013

HAVE HAD 2 SURGERIES WITH DR. j. GORDON. WAS VERY FRIGHTENED WITH A DIAGNOSIS OF NON HODGKINS LYMPHOMA. FIRST WAS BIOPSY, SECOND , REMOVAL OF LUMP IN BREAST(LYMPHOMA) NOT CANCER. IT IS SEVERAL YEARS SINCE SURGERY. NO FURTHER RETURN OF DISEASE. THIS MAN, IS TENDER, CARING AND A FINE SURGEON. ALL FOLLOW UPS CAREFULLY DONE, AS TO NOTICES OF MAMMOGRAMS AND BREAST CHECKS, AND BODY CHECKS FOR LYMPH NODES. HAVE SENT MANY FRIENDS TO HIM. HE IS GREATLY RESPECTED AND LOVED BY ALL HIS PATIENTS, AND STAFF.

|  A great doctor  |  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

I found Dr. Gorden has a wonderful bedside manner, easy to talk to. He spent a lot of time talking with me and was great about giving me my options. I would highly recommend Dr. Gorden.

|  Terrific MD -- a keeper  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2011

The best. A compassionate doctor -- caring and expertise are unsurpassed in my view, which is specifically in the area of breast abnormalities/cancer. Excels with patient interaction and communication: especially notable in today's typical healthcare system where time and relationship with the patient by a physician is fleeting at best. Highest recommendation.

|  show details
Feb 11th, 2009

Excellent surgeon however his office staff leaves a lot to be desired, putting off calls as nothing after surgey, etc.I would certainly use him again if need be and I would expect a lot less of his office staff since my experience. I expected the same care and attention by staff as I receive from my Internist.