Learn more about Dr. Josef Gorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Gorek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorek
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorek graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gorek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef E Gorek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Josef E. Gorek practice?
- Dr. Josef Gorek has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Gorek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons and Oakland Surgeons.