A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Josef Gorek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Josef Gorek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorek
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorek Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorek graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gorek has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Josef E Gorek MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Josef E. Gorek practice?
- Dr. Josef Gorek has 1 office location.
Dr. Josef Gorek practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Surgeons and Oakland Orthopedic Surgeons.